my introduction

Wednesday, September 5, 2012





                                             YELLOW CAT HAD TROUBLE


Y.C : Where were you yesterday evening?

B. C: I am sory I was at home.My mom did not let me to come to the party.

Y.C: What! You sad before you can come that evening. I can not accept your apologize.

B.C: I beg my mom. But she did not gave permission, sorry.

Y.C : I wish you left home when your parents sleeping. Because we were the host for the party. And I was alone. I did all the things by myself. I could not managed easily. Some of friends brought drugs.I could not watch them and police came and put all of us in to he jail. Who invited the guys. I could not understand.

B.C: Realy!  It is terrible. It must be a bad experience for you and the friends. So mom was right.

Y.C: Sure it was terrible. And I don’t think I will arrange any party and trust you anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment